Your Time Matters “Networking With A Twist” Events (currently held in Brighton and launching in Kew -19 July) are designed to:
• Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities
• Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals
• Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking
Why is it called “Networking with a Twist”?
Because we’re different.
Have you ever gone a networking event and been:-
• Monopolised by someone who was trying to make a sale?
• Interrupted every time you found someone worth listening to by the ‘agenda’?
• Inundated with business cards… most of them meaningless and irrelevant?
• Frustrated because you didn’t get to talk to anyone relevant?
• Awkward and embarrassed because you didn’t know anyone and didn’t want to interrupt?
We have… and we hate it! As business owners ourselves, we know time is a scarce and non-renewable resource. Yet networks are critical if we are to gain access to the people, services, products, and ideas we need. That’s why we designed a different type of networking event that delivers maximum value in minimum time and makes sure you aren’t standing on your own.
In addition to ample opportunity for conversation during open networking and table conversations, this month our valuable -
BONUS insight : "Business Ownership is not a Life Sentence …you can GET OUT”
How Saleable is your Business? Is your Business Ready to Sell at a moment’s notice?
Building a Business into an Asset may result in it possibly being the largest asset you'll ever own, if not second after your home. So NOT “Starting with the End in Mind” (regardless of how old it is) when you’re ready can result in all the blood, sweat, tears, time and money you’ve invested resulting in close to nothing!
Knowing how to build a business that’s worthy, understanding where its value lies, finding a way to GET OUT as profitably and seamlessly as possible, means you need to think about what needs to be done and how to do it
You will then be able to
• define what it means to have a saleable and profitable business
• identify the key attributes a buyer will look for
• determine your business strengths and the advice you will need
Denise Hall is an ex-Business Owner turned Business Value Analyst, Exit Strategist and Broker to Business Owners of Australia. She knows how to play the "Finish Unfinished Business" game like no other.
She has sold businesses on behalf of other Business Owners around Australia in all shapes and sizes. Types range from 1 person to many people, from $10,000 to $10mil turnover.