You’re invited to the largest ever garage sale at homes and businesses throughout Kew and Kew East.
On Saturday 25 March, Bendigo Bank Kew | Kew East, in conjunction with Kew For You, are hosting Kew's Garage Sale Bonanza!
It's a great way to get your hands on some bargains, while catching up with neighbours and meeting members of your local community. Bendigo Bank Piggy will also visit garage sales with treats, and to check out the goodies for sale!
ONE DAY ONLY – SATURDAY 25 MARCH 2017
- 47 Spruzen Ave, Kew East (8:00am-4:00pm)
- 9 Spruzen Avenue, Kew East (9:00am-1:00pm)
- 6 Mathers Ave, Kew East (8:00am-3:00pm)
- 104 Belford Rd, Kew East (9:00am-5:00pm)
- 6 Ramsay Ave, Kew East (9:00am-3:00pm)
- 65 Windella Ave, Kew East (9:00am-2:00pm)
- 11 Arden Crt, Kew East (9:00am-1:00pm)
- Harp Junction Garage, 29 Valerie St, Kew East (9:00am-1:00pm)
- 2/59 Westbrook St, Kew East (9:00am-1:00pm)
- 5 Minto St, Kew East (9:00am-12:15pm)
- 74/2 Strathalbyn Street, Kew East (10:30am-4:30pm)
- Kew School of Dance, 12 Peel St, Kew (9:00am-12:30pm)
- 37 Barnard Gr, Kew (9:00am-1:00pm)
- 42 Eglinton St, Kew (9:00am-1:00pm)
- 1 James Avenue, Kew (9:00am-1:00pm)
- 125A Peel Street, Kew (8:00am-1:00pm)
- 65 Derby Street, Kew (9:00am-3:00pm)
There’s still time to host a garage sale too… It’s a good excuse to declutter your home and make some money from pre-loved clothing, sports equipment and homewares. We’ll provide garage sale kits and look after the promotion.
For more information or to register for a garage sale go to: www.kewforyou.com.au/garagesale