A series of six drawing workshops led by local artist and art therapist Ed King for:
- anyone who wants to draw, but lacks confidence or doesn't know where to start
- people who enjoy adult colouring books and would like to expand out into drawing what is around them
- anyone who draws already, but wants to try a fresh approach, to find different ways to make and think about drawings
The sessions start with a playful exploration of making marks on paper using ink, watercolours, pencils, and a wide range of other media. We will draw a lot in the controlled environment of the studio, but also take walks outside, to draw trees, flowers, buildings or people.
Techniques of drawing will be covered. Among others: visual measurement and comparison, using perspective, and looking at the negative space around and between whatever we are drawing
- From 6:30pm, Friday 10 February 2017
- From 6:30pm, Friday 17 February 2017
- From 6:30pm, Friday 24 February 2017
- From 6:30pm, Friday 3 March 2017
- From 6:30pm, Friday 10 March 2017
- From 6:30pm, Friday 17 March 2017
- 10% discount for bulk class registration
Anyone from the age of 16 years upwards can enrol in our classes.
The Beth McDonnell Gallery is conveniently located in Kew, Victoria, close to both bus 966 and the 48 tram, stop no. 39 on Harp Road. There is also free street parking outside the gallery as well as close by.
Visit: http://www.onabikeart.com/ or call 03 9817 5170