Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking With a Twist” Helps You Get Maximum Mileage Out Of Your
Business Networking Investment
“Networking With A Twist” Events are designed to:
• Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities
• Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals
• Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”.
M.Dulberg, WebbyWeb Designs, 2016
As business owners ourselves, we know time is a scarce and non-renewable resource. Yet networks are critical if we are to gain access to the people, services, products, and ideas we need. That’s why we designed a different type of networking event that delivers maximum value in minimum time and makes sure you aren’t standing on your own.
What Happens at a “Networking With A Twist” Event?
• 2 1/2 hours of business networking, plenty of time to talk and listen to others
• 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with (so no one monopolises the conversation)
• YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards to create meaningful discussions (great for improving conversation skills)
• You learn more about yourself and your business as well as about others’
• An informative and relevant speaker to provide ideas and guidance for your business
When you register, we’ll ask about your networking goals:-
• People you’d like to meet
• Partnerships you are looking for
• Services or products you need
• Complementary businesses etc.
This information enables us to introduce you to like-minded people when you arrive, and place you strategically at tables that give you the greatest opportunity to make connections with the people you are looking for.
“Your Time Matters’ events are about connecting, engaging, building relationships and seeking opportunities to grow yourself and your business… Not selling!”
In addition to ample opportunity for conversation during open networking and table conversations, this month our valuable insight is:
BONUS Insight - Preparing your Small Business for Holidays
Guest Speaker: Lyndell Taylor
If you’d like to take a well-earned break from your business this Christmas without returning to a back-log of work to catch up on, then this YTM session is for you. Lyndall will provide us with the tools and systems you can implement in your business now to help you prepare for time off, and the next steps to continue finding time to work on growing your business in the new year.
Our speaker Lyndell Taylor
Lyndall is a strong advocate for supporting Australian small businesses though local outsourcing. As the Managing Director of Lifestyle Management business, Life StyleLists and Cofounder of Ozsourced, Lyndall brings a wealth of experience in assisting small business owners identify the strengths, weaknesses and processes within their business for better time management and maximum profit, and sourcing the required assistance from local service providers to complete actionable growth strategies.
Your Time Matters is dedicated to helping individuals, business owners, and corporations develop the networking skills and business knowledge they need to accelerate their growth and achieve their goals, making businesses bigger and better.
"You should really give it a go, purely because it is a networking experience like none other"- Eric Chan, 2017
Bookings are Essential and Close 24 Hours Prior to Event!
Why? - Because we take time to strategically match you with other guests at tables, and line up suitable introductions for when you arrive.
LIMITED SEATING -
NON - REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE