Are you feeling sluggish, too tired to exercise, or simply drinking too much caffeine to get you through the day? Proper nutrition, ie. knowing what to eat and drink, is the cornerstone to improved energy and mood, as well as a stronger mind and body. Eating and drinking well not only fuels our bodies for exercise and sport, but fuels our minds for work and study.
This seminar will help you learn to apply the principles of sound nutrition to boost energy and concentration levels, improve performance and get set for summer with a spring in your step!
Topics covered include:
- Identifying what helps – and hinders- your ability to feel energised
- Balancing ‘energy in’ versus ‘energy out’ to achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- The role of nutrition in sport including eating to increase lean muscle mass
- Understanding the importance of hydration including role of caffeine and sports drinks
- Eating to improve your mind and your performance
- Tips and tricks to help you achieve your health and fitness goals
- And lots, lots more… DON’T MISS OUT!
Book online today or speak with customer service to secure your place.
If you would like to register for our upcoming FREE seminar "Fuel Right for Study, Work and Play" on Monday 21st November 2016 at 7:00pm please provide your details below.
PS: Don’t forget that members are welcome to bring friends or family to the session, free of charge. Please just ensure that they have booked in.