Garden DesignFest, a Rotary initiative, offers the opportunity to visit more than 40 professionally designed, private, gardens across Melbourne and Regional Victoria in November, including five magnificent gardens in the City of Boroondara.
- 21 Rochester Road, Canterbury – designed by Myles Broad
- 62 Bryson Street, Canterbury – designed by Diane Beddison
- 108 Sackville Street, Kew – designed by Betsy-Ann Clarke
- 2 Smart Street, Hawthorn – designed by John Patrick
- 7A Homebush Crescent, Hawthorn East – designed by Andrew Renn
For booking www.gardendesignfest.com.au